Furuno FCV588 8.4" Colour Fish Finder 600w/1Kw*
FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM INSIDE THE UK
High resolution fish echoes with RezBoost™ technology!
FCV-588 uses revolutionary new RezBoost™ technology, providing an incredible boost in resolution and target separation, utilizing a compact narrowband transducer.
Dual-frequency fish finder equipped with revolutionary new RezBoost™ signal processing technology
Improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers has been made possible thanks to the new RezBoost™ technology./p>
*The enhanced mode of RezBoost™ requires a RezBoost™ capable thru-hull or transom mount transducer.
Bottom Discrimination - Analyze bottom structure
Provides an at-a glance recognition of bottom composition with four types of graphical displays (Rocks/Sand/Gravel/Mud) when connected to a supported thru-hull or transom mount transducer.
White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom
The top edge of the bottom echo is displayed in white to clearly show bottom structures. This feature helps to discriminate between weeds and bottom fish distinctly.
Share and display information on a chartplotter
FURUNO's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV-628 with your FURUNO chart plotter so that you can mark fishing grounds with various information (L/L, Depth, Water Temp, Fish size and Bottom type).
- Dual-frequency fish finder equipped with revolutionary new RezBoost™ signal processing technology
- ACCU-FISH™ - A unique fish size analyzer based on the latest digital technology
- Bottom Discrimination - Analyze bottom structure
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- Share and display information on a chart plotter
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range)